1. The Spectacular Venue
2. Cocktail Bar: From Aperol Spritz to Maltese Negroni to Jameson Ginger Ale, Kinnie Kiss, Campari Tonic and more to choose from.
3. Champagne Hipster offering a selection of wines and Prosecco
5. Bokanté is nothing short of a world music super group as stated by the Pulse Magazine (Australia)
6. João Bosco is a noted Brazilian singer-songwriter with a distinctive style as a guitarist.
7. Chick Corea: Innovator and Pioneer. Since embarking on a solo career in 1966, Chick has been at the forefront of jazz, both as a renowned pianist forging new ground with his acoustic jazz bands and as an innovative electric keyboardist with Return to Forever, the Elektric Band, and now the electro/acoustic Vigil.
8. Special Transport arrangements
The last ferry for Sliema and that for The Three Cities will leave at 01.30 hrs on both Friday 20th and Saturday 21st.
A mini bus shuttle service will also run from Marsamxett to Ta’ Liesse from 19.00 hrs to 21.00 hrs and vice versa from 00.15 to 01.15 hrs.
This free shuttle service will be exclusively available upon presentation of a Malta Jazz Festival ticket
9. Our efforts to help the environment by using reusable plastic cups and recycling points.
10. Millions are watching the festival on Mezzo.TV & you're going to be part of it!
11. And last but not least - Delicious food!